- Description: Would you like to transform into a more balanced and uplifted you? Looking for a healthier life style? What are your Wellness goals for 2019? Come join us for less then an hour presentation on how doTERRA essential oils can support you and your family/friends in many happy and healthy ways.Thursday January 24th 2019, 1:30-2pmClass is pricelessTeaching: Laurel James is a graduate of Ringling College of Art & Design and spent her first twenty career years as a nationally certified Interior Designer. She is the Author of Interiorology-How to Create a Living Space that Reflects the True You. She now is a Wellness Advocate leader for doTERRA essential oils and a KRI certified Kundalini Yoga Instructor. Contact Laurel at: email@example.com
- Created by: Regina DeWitt
- Tags: essential oils, healthy living, health and wellness, healthy lifestyle, new years resolutions
The Aquarian Teacher program is scheduled to begin in January 2019 and finish in July. It is a 9 weekend program to learn about the yoga teachings and self exploration in practice. The program is a KRI ( Kundalini Research Institute) Level One certification program as taught by Yogi Bhajan. In Level one you will become an instructor and learn the fundamental principles and practices. Your desire does not have to be about being a teacher, maybe you are looking for a deeper self immersion and time of inner growth and flection. Yoga, with its every system, is going to prevail. We clearly see this trend, and it will lead to the end of human insanity and the prevalence of yogic glory. Yoga is a science for all humanity. It is the custodian of human grace and radiance. It holds a great future for every human being. It brings mental caliber for purpose and prosperity of life. The future of yoga is bright, bountiful and blissful.…
- Created by: Regina DeWitt
- Tags: yoga training, level one kundalini teacher training, yoga, meditation, yoga therapy, sound and mantra
Prana Yoga and Healing Center (Prana/PYHC) focuses on alignment based Yoga in the Hatha and Kundalini traditions. Our emphasis is on education for the healing aspects of yoga not only physically but emotionally, mentally and spiritually. We offer various classes and in depth teacher trainings in Asana (postures and kriyas) that include pranayama (breath awareness) meditation and mantra (chants/songs). PYHC is a powerful place to experience alternative well rounded approaches to health and well being in sound immersion, energy healing, mudra, mantra and aromatherapy. Our holistic approach includes classes in various levels and focuses are offered to appeal to the raw beginner as well as the seasoned practitioner. We also create and cultivate community events with our monthly gong, sadhana, potlucks, kirtans, concerts and more.
Prana's mission is to be a studio where all are welcome to come and be and to immerse your being in traditional teachings of yogic philosophy and Asanas. Everyday this dream becomes more alive in the students who bring this profound awareness to their health and lifestyle by allowing the benefits of their practice to be a personal healing experience on the mat. It's a team effort with our amazing teachers and our incredible students and together we are part of a great ripple that is making a difference in our world.
What's really inspiring are those who attend class knowing they have not allowed their ailments, age and fears to discourage their experience. In fact it is that "courage" that keeps us focused on bringing our Prana Yoga style to the community. It compels us to expand our services to include concepts that support this vision creating alternative paths to healing.