Maria Das Gracas Vilas Boas
email@example.com | 941-780-0058
- Advanced Rolfer, certified by the Rolf Institute, Boulder CO.
- Rolfing Movement Specialist, certified by the Rolf Institute, Boulder CO.
- Certified in Massotherapy, by IBRATE – Instituto Brasileiro de Terapias. – Brazil
- Master’s in Human Resources Development from Extremadura University – Spain
- Post-Graduate training in Counseling, Faculdade Uniao of Ponta Grossa – Brazil
- B.S in International Busines from FESP- Fundacao de Estudos Sociais do Parana – Brazil
- Specialized training in Corporal Psychology at Orgone Clinical Psychology Institute – Brazil
- Presenter at the 2008 European Congress of Corporal Psychotherapy at the Paris School of Medicine – authored the paper: “Breast Cancer and Behavior Patterns”
- Lectured at the Southern Brazilian Conference of Corporal Psychotherapy in 2008
- Participated in the First International Congress of Fascia Research, at the Harvard School of Medicine – 2007
- Developed an abstract form of dancing: “SELF-DANCE”
- Author of a relationship book in Portuguese: Para onde Vai o Amor que Nao Damos—E Com o Dinheiro, o Que Fazemos? (Where does the Love We Deny Go? –And What Do We Do With the Money?)
- Twenty-two years’ experience in Kum Nye Tibetan Yoga and Mindfulness Meditation.