- Feb 22, 2019 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm EST
- Location: Prana Yoga and Healing Center 3840 S. Osprey Ave Sarasota, Fla 34239
Do you want a place to drop into to find peace and calm? Come into a Gong Meditation and and soothe yourself in the bath of vibration...The gong can swiftly and powerfully transports one to a place of peaceful, calming bliss. Use of the gong can be traced back hundreds of years to northern India, and is now a staple in Western Kundalini yoga classes. The Gong picks up the player vibes and expands them to the audience. On this 4th Friday of the Month, Hukam and Dev Atma will set the tone of this healing sound current.
Once that vibration starts, there is just no getting around it! The best way to really embrace what the gong has to offer is through surrender. Relax, let go, and let the gong work its incredible magic.
- Created by: Regina DeWitt
- Tags: yoga, sound therapy, meditation, gong
- Mar 1, 2019 from 5:30pm to 6:45pm EST
- Location: Prana Yoga & Healing Center 3840 S. Osprey Ave, Sarasota, Fl
Sound Journey is a deeply nourishing experience of acoustic vibration that guides us
to the stillness that exists beyond the boundaries of the mind. We journey deep within ourselves with the intention of reconnecting to our essential self, and to strengthen our own intuition and inner knowing. We will utilize the energy of the group, coming together to hold this intention to amplify our results.
This sound healing's like nothing you've ever experienced. Alena weaves the resonating vibrations of Gongs, Didgeridoo, crystal and Tibetan singing bowls & bells, Flutes, Handpan, and more. Stillness descends upon the mind, and we bask in the glorious, expansive moment that is now.
Class Starts @ 5:30 until 6:45pm. Pay as you're gratefully able, $15 minimum suggested. Thank you
- Created by: Mackenzie Schmitzerle
- Tags: alena nickos, qigong, taiji, yoga, reiki, sound resonance therapy, music