- Feb 9, 2018 from 5:30pm to 6:30pm EST
- Location: Prana Yoga and Healing Center 3840 S. Osprey Ave. Sarasota, Fla
Hannah will be sharing her new found experiences of the gong during our regularly schedule Second Friday of the Month Gong Meditation.
The universe is powered by sound. The gong is the basic creative sound. Out of the gong comes all music, all sounds, all words. The sound of the gong is the nucleus of the Word. It takes three to ninety seconds for the sound of the gong to overtake the mind! Wow, no wonder I'm out like a light within the first few strokes. The gong is traditionally used in the Kundalini Yoga tradition as a healing tool. It is like a primitive form of ultrasound. The sound vibrations of the gong move through your body/mind clearing blocks, releasing tension and bringing harmony to your whole body.
When you join us for Gong Meditation you will make yourself a comfortable spot on the floor. Using a yoga mat, cushions, blankets and perhaps even an eye pillow to rest the body on…
- Created by: Regina DeWitt
- Tags: meditation, sound healing, gong, yoga
- Feb 9, 2018 from 6:00pm to 9:30pm EST
- Location: Prana Yogo and Healing Center, 3840 South Osprey Avenue, Sarasota, Florida 34239
February 9-11, 2018 Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Are you fascinated by the healing and harmonic resonance of the Gong? Whether you are new to playing the gong or an experienced player, this workshop will offer a new perspective on how to work with this powerful sound current.
$265 if paid by December 9, 2017
$295 if paid by January 9, 2018
$375 there after
Space is limited to 16 participants. Advance registration strongly advised!
Learn More about the entire training at http://pranayogasarasota.com/workshops/gong-training-1-crown-of-eternity
- Created by: Prana Yoga
- Tags: gong training, yoga sarasota, prana yoga sarasota, gong resonance therapy training, gong techniques